He got a promotion at work via bribery

His question is: I was employed in an association in 2000, in a position that does not suit my university degree. I applied many times for promotion competitions in order to run away from the pressure I was suffering from my manager. All my attempts to get promotion were in vain until 2002, I was offered by a friend to pay an amount of money in return for having a better job. There were 50 jobs available. I had to do this sheikh to get rid of that pressure. I did not take anyone’s place, also bear in mind that all who got these jobs are affluent people.
Is the wealth I get from this work haram? I repented to Allah sincerely and asked Him to bless my wealth. I pay sadaqah every month from my salary.

For answer check here:
Islam Question and Answer - He got a promotion at work via bribery ...
www.islam-qa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment